Anyone Want to Wish Me Happy Birthday?

If you do, leave a comment. 😀

Comments

August 24th, 2008 | 4:45 am

Happy birthday!!! Hope you have a great day with lots of fun and pressies!

2. August 24th, 2008 | 1:01 pm

I am SO glad I checked your blog today. Happy Birthday! I hope it’s a good day for you.

RubiaLala’s last blog post..Good Bye For Now

3. August 24th, 2008 | 2:21 pm

Happy birthday! And on a Sunday too…you’re a lucky one. 😉

Sarah Bray’s last blog post..I’m a Twitter moron…I’ll admit it right now

4. August 24th, 2008 | 8:24 pm

Happy birthday! Hope your day was filled with balloons and cake and ice cream! Or balloons filled WITH cake and ice cream. I mean, to hell with the physical improbabilities of that concept… balloons filled with cake and ice cream would seriously be the best birthday thing EVER!

5. August 24th, 2008 | 10:53 pm

Kelvn,

Please try to conjure a melody to go with this ditty I wrote JUST for you on your special day:
    “Happy birthday to you!
    Happy birthday to you!
    Happy biiiiiiirthday Dear Kelvin
    Happy birthday to you!”

If you like it, do you think i should copyright it or something? :-)

Happy Birthday, Friend,

Rita

Rita’s last blog post..Rita’s Digest “Mini Weekend Choice” – A Question

6. August 25th, 2008 | 2:51 am

Thank you, everyone! 😀

About the cake, I’d have to say that I prefer to have my cake and balloon seperate. I mean, if the cake was in the balloon, I’d have to pop the balloon to get to the cake, but then… there will be no more balloon (and obviously no more cake) after that. Balloons are awesome. So are cakes.

7. August 25th, 2008 | 8:07 am

Umm, by the way…how many “birthday spanks” are you supposed to get this year? (You can leave out the “one for good luck!”)

Rita

Rita’s last blog post..Rita on the Cross..

8. August 25th, 2008 | 5:13 pm

Let’s just say that it’s between 20 and 30, and I reserve the exact answer for the person who I’m willing to get spanked by, which I haven’t found yet. 😀

9. August 26th, 2008 | 1:08 pm

JUST SO EVERYBBODY KNOWS, KELVIN IS 25! YES, 25 WHOLE YEARS OLD! HOW COULD YOU NOT KNOW! A QUARTER OF A CENTURY! A FULL GENERATION!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KELVIN, WHO IS NOW IN HIS 26TH YEAR OF LIFE!

:-)

Rita

Rita’s last blog post..Love Letters…

10. August 26th, 2008 | 2:11 pm

Damn it, Rita. Damn it.

11. August 26th, 2008 | 3:20 pm

Er-oh. Looks like I’M the one getting the spanking, huh? :-(

Rita

Rita’s last blog post..Love Letters…

12. August 26th, 2008 | 4:21 pm

Haha.

13. August 26th, 2008 | 4:44 pm

Kelvin and all readers,

NOW I can tell the truth, finally! Kelvin turned 39 on his last birthday (yeah, like we’ve never heard THAT before.) He swore me to secrecy on the 25/39 thing, but it’s about time that our dear Kelvin learned a lesson. Next year, 40 candles are a fire hazard.

Just stting the record straight!

Sorry Kelvin. Your game is over.

Rita

Rita’s last blog post..Love Letters…

14. August 26th, 2008 | 5:25 pm

Gahhhh! Where’s the delete button?????

15. August 27th, 2008 | 1:36 am

Belated birthday wishes!

16. August 27th, 2008 | 11:48 pm

Thanks! Shamelle… what a special name!

17. August 31st, 2008 | 9:32 pm

Oh, wow, yours was the day after mine! Happy (Late) Birthday! I hope you had a great one.

18. September 1st, 2008 | 1:25 am

Oh wow, Michelle. Happy birthday to you too! You actually have the same birthday as my dad then! Come to think of it, if you factor in the time zone difference, maybe I was born when you were celebrating your birthday!

My birthday is one day after my dad’s. My parents have a theory that I decided to come out of the womb after I smelled my dad’s birthday cake. I wouldn’t be surprised if that was true. 😉