Puppet Jukebox

And it’s time for our graduation show!
Puppet School proudly presents… Puppet Jukebox!

The show will run for four performances from May 26 (Thursday) to May 28 (Saturday). There is one show each of the night, and a matinee on Saturday, where it’s family-friendly with all the curse words cleaned up. (But where’s the punch in that, right?) The show will take place at The Complex – Hollywood. So if you are in the Los Angeles area, come join us for some silly fun!

For more details about the show (and to get tickets), click here.
To see the Facebook event, click here.

PS. Don’t ask me who those people in the picture are. I don’t know either. I believe they are people from the other class, but anyway, we’ll find out after tomorrow’s rehearsal when the two classes meet and rehearse together.

Comments

1. May 15th, 2011 | 10:30 am

Sadly, I won’t be at LA for a couple of days until August, so will keep an eye for another performance by that time.

Have a great time doing the shows! And please don’t forget to update us on the results :)

Alien Ghost’s last blog post..Renewing the Car

2. May 16th, 2011 | 12:05 am

Most of my readers (the one that comment, anyway) don’t really live in this area, but I make an announcement anyway. You never know who’ll stumble on the site and who’s been reading and just not commenting. 😀

And my blog entries get imported into Facebook. Most local friends probably end up reading it there.

I’ll keep you updated anyway! 😀

3. May 16th, 2011 | 12:11 pm

While I can’t attend, I will be there is spirit:~) I hope someone videotapes your part…I’d love to see it. Have fun and I hope it all turns out well.

I would say “break a leg” as they do before theatrical performances, but I’m not sure how that transfers in puppetry:~)

Sara’s last blog post..Old Poems

4. May 17th, 2011 | 12:19 am

Yeah, I’d love to have a video recording of it as well. I am sure that as a performer, I am likely to feel like my part has room for improvement, but I am also sure that it will be fun for the audience nevertheless.

I believe people use some variation of “break an arm” or “break a rod”. 😀

5. May 17th, 2011 | 9:15 pm

I’m on the other side of the country, or I would love to come. :-(

Katrina’s last blog post..For the Sake of Pride