Puppet Jukebox: Behind the Scenes

This video is made by fellow cast member Herman Gonzales. This gives you a glance of what the rehearsals are like and also let you take a peek backstage.

Thank you, Herman, for documenting this! πŸ˜€

Comments

1. June 3rd, 2011 | 5:15 pm

Awesome video! It shows the process, the tension and the excitement of putting together a show. It is funny how some puppets are sort of a β€œmirror” of the puppeteer. It really looks like you guys were having lots of fun; but at the same time it is possible to see the professionalism in every one. Congratulations! I wish I could have been there to see the show. :(

Alien Ghost’s last blog post..The David Returns to Italy

2. June 3rd, 2011 | 8:33 pm

Yep, some of the puppets were specifically built to match the puppeteer.
    I was watching the video and had many “ha, I totally remember this” moments.

3. June 6th, 2011 | 8:29 pm

That *is* a pretty swell video! Kudos to you guys.. you seemed to really enjoy yourselves.

Katrina’s last blog post..Ocean City Summers: The Club Scene

4. June 7th, 2011 | 1:56 am

We sure did. πŸ˜€

5. June 9th, 2011 | 11:59 am

I really enjoyed the “behind the scenes” look at your show. It looked like everyone had fun. It’s nice that someone did videotape this because you will have it to enjoy and remember what great shows you all put on. I’m still very impressed by what you did:~)

Sara’s last blog post..Story Photo: Find the Quote

6. June 9th, 2011 | 12:22 pm

Yep, I am glad he filmed it. πŸ˜€

7. June 11th, 2011 | 11:41 pm

[…] and many great singers in it (Alfie Boe, especially). And then when we started rehearsing for Puppet Jukebox, which required me to sing, I ended up using the Les Miserables soundtrack in my car as vocal […]

8. Naomi
    March 24th, 2014 | 7:00 am

Looks like a lot of fun! Glad that the show went well :)