Warning: include_once(/home/yotangy/puppetkaos.com/wp-content/plugins/wordpress-support/wordpress-support.php): failed to open stream: Permission denied in /home/yotangy/puppetkaos.com/wp-settings.php on line 268

Warning: include_once(): Failed opening '/home/yotangy/puppetkaos.com/wp-content/plugins/wordpress-support/wordpress-support.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/local/lib/php:/usr/local/php5/lib/pear') in /home/yotangy/puppetkaos.com/wp-settings.php on line 268
Harlem Shake « Puppet Kaos - where Kelvin Kao plays with puppets and tell random stories

Harlem Shake

It seems to me, that the entire Youtube is doing the Harlem Shake.

So, I guess it’s time for us to do one:

Starring Derek Lux, Christian Anderson, Ray Busmann, Ethan Cushing, Rachel Herrick, Kelvin Kao, Todd. G. Levin, Todd McClain, Keith Reay, and Tilt Tyree. It was nice to go play with puppets with friends before heading over to work.

Oh, I am the blue one and the orange one in the middle.

Of course, there are plenty of puppets doing the Harlem Shake on the internet. Here’s one from the Bob and Angus show:

And here’s one from Puppet School:

Until the next internet fad…

Comments

1. March 12th, 2013 | 6:15 am

Haha, AWESOME!!! What a great way for Sage and I to start off our morning! Love the location you guys picked.
    Michelle recently posted..He Answered the PhoneMy Profile

2. March 12th, 2013 | 11:47 am

That is in front of LACMA (Los Angeles County Museum of Art). :-)
    Kelvin Kao recently posted..Harlem ShakeMy Profile

3. March 13th, 2013 | 9:18 am

I loved the dance videos, but I do have a question about the last one. Perhaps, it should rated “S” given the action of the green and orange puppets in the background who seemed to rather adoring of each other???? It looked like quite a make-out session. LOL Oops, can I say this on your site?

As always, watching the puppets do anything is fun:~)
    Sara recently posted..Fiction: The Biker ManMy Profile

4. March 13th, 2013 | 11:06 am

It is really amazing how expresive puppest can be! And like Sara, I was a little confused by the “couple” in the background in the last video. But nevertheless they are all fun to watch! Thank you for posting these videos :)

Alien Ghost recently posted..Cycles…We Live by Cycles!My Profile

5. March 13th, 2013 | 12:52 pm

@Sara: Oh, yes. That’s probably not for kids to see. Then again, I am not sure if those puppets can even be sexual… 😉
    Kelvin Kao recently posted..Harlem ShakeMy Profile

6. March 13th, 2013 | 12:52 pm

@Raul: But people making out at a dance party playing that kind of music is nothing new!
    Kelvin Kao recently posted..Harlem ShakeMy Profile

7. Naomi
    February 17th, 2014 | 2:55 am

The video’s been killed due to copyright issues. :(

8. February 17th, 2014 | 8:56 pm

Really. That’s a shame. Nobody would’ve known about what Harlem Shake is, if there weren’t all these “copyright violations” going on on the internet.
    Kelvin Kao recently posted..Merry Christmas! Deck the Halls!My Profile

9. Naomi
    February 20th, 2014 | 5:01 am

I still don’t know. I tend to avoid paying attention to news/gossip/trends/etc.