Warning: include_once(/home/yotangy/puppetkaos.com/wp-content/plugins/wordpress-support/wordpress-support.php): failed to open stream: Permission denied in /home/yotangy/puppetkaos.com/wp-settings.php on line 268

Warning: include_once(): Failed opening '/home/yotangy/puppetkaos.com/wp-content/plugins/wordpress-support/wordpress-support.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/local/lib/php:/usr/local/php5/lib/pear') in /home/yotangy/puppetkaos.com/wp-settings.php on line 268
New music video: Exit « Puppet Kaos - where Kelvin Kao plays with puppets and tell random stories

New music video: Exit

Remember that I mentioned puppeteering in a video last July? Of course you don’t. Anyway, here’s the finished product. Enjoy!

The music is by Replaced With Robots. I played the orange guy in most of the shots, with the great Heiko Obermöller performing the blue puppet. (And we were still using the lyrics as inside jokes this past weekend.) Kevin Burnstein and Diana King directed the video.

More behind the scenes stuff to come!

Comments

1. April 10th, 2013 | 6:57 pm

That’s a nice music video! I’m still amazed at how a puppeteer can make a puppet come to life to the point of showing feelings! You guys did a great job!!

What scares me now is that when clicking on the music source “Replaced With Robots”, all I get is a message saying “Sorry, no posts matched your criteria”

Congratulations in this awesome work, and please keep them coming :)

Alien Ghost recently posted..Stopping the BrainMy Profile

2. April 10th, 2013 | 10:31 pm

Haha, I forgot to include the HTTP part in the link. No worries. Let me just assure you that I have not been replaced with robots. (It’s up to you whether to believe me or not.) 😉
    Kelvin Kao recently posted..New music video: ExitMy Profile

3. April 11th, 2013 | 8:27 am

WONDERFUL, FANTASTIC AND MARVELOUS! Do you think I liked it. This was so much fun to watch and you did a really good job. I loved everything, but especially the puppet shaving and the scene where the puppet is falling. Please pass on the directors that they did a great job of making look very realistic and fitting the music, which I also liked.

May puppets rule the entertainment world again and this is just the beginning:~)
    Sara recently posted..My Almost X-Rated PostMy Profile

4. April 11th, 2013 | 3:09 pm

They really did a fantastic job. Most of the favor the producers called in are people they went to film school with. They definitely know what they are doing in terms of film making. (And me and my partner know what we are doing when it comes to puppeteering. :-) )
    Kelvin Kao recently posted..New music video: ExitMy Profile

5. Naomi
    February 17th, 2014 | 3:22 am

Wow, that was really great. The lip synching was very well done, and I loved the falling puppet. Great job to you especially and everyone in general! (Posted it to P&S, hope you don’t mind!)

6. February 17th, 2014 | 8:52 pm

Lip synch was mostly me, so thank you. 😀
    Kelvin Kao recently posted..Merry Christmas! Deck the Halls!My Profile

7. Naomi
    February 20th, 2014 | 5:13 am

You’re welcome! It really came out great!