Warning: include_once(/home/yotangy/puppetkaos.com/wp-content/plugins/wordpress-support/wordpress-support.php): failed to open stream: Permission denied in /home/yotangy/puppetkaos.com/wp-settings.php on line 268

Warning: include_once(): Failed opening '/home/yotangy/puppetkaos.com/wp-content/plugins/wordpress-support/wordpress-support.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/local/lib/php:/usr/local/php5/lib/pear') in /home/yotangy/puppetkaos.com/wp-settings.php on line 268
Merry Christmas! Deck the Halls! « Puppet Kaos - where Kelvin Kao plays with puppets and tell random stories

Merry Christmas! Deck the Halls!

Been a while since I posted anything. But hey look, a new Christmas video!

Last year’s Christmas video was pretty well received among my friends, so I’ve decided to make another one. Enjoy!

Have a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

Comments

1. December 30th, 2013 | 12:32 pm

I loved this video. It made me laugh as I watched it. You have a very clever sense of humor.

Happy new year to you and to all the puppets:~)
    Sara recently posted..Gratitude in Four WordsMy Profile

2. December 30th, 2013 | 7:07 pm

Thank you, Sara!
    Kelvin Kao recently posted..Merry Christmas! Deck the Halls!My Profile

3. January 13th, 2014 | 5:06 pm

Hi Kelvin — definitely lots of fun and a nice blend of classic puppetry with modern-day green screen magic!
    Chris Edgar recently posted..Seeking Album Cover HelpMy Profile

4. January 14th, 2014 | 2:16 am

I am no George Lucas but I still have a few green screen magic tricks up my sleeve! 😀
    Kelvin Kao recently posted..Merry Christmas! Deck the Halls!My Profile

5. Naomi
    February 17th, 2014 | 3:57 am

You’re hilarious! :)

6. February 17th, 2014 | 8:45 pm

And here’s someone whose name starts with, Na Na Na Na Na Na Na Na NA.
    Kelvin Kao recently posted..Merry Christmas! Deck the Halls!My Profile

7. Naomi
    February 20th, 2014 | 5:02 am

LOL! Man, that puts my university nickname of “Naomi Naomi Naomi” to shame! :)

8. February 20th, 2014 | 11:47 pm

In case you can’t tell, I’ve had a lot of practice with this…
    Kelvin Kao recently posted..Merry Christmas! Deck the Halls!My Profile